Dentistry in Rural South Australia – Workshop
This exclusive 4-day workshop is designed for you to experience rural Dentistry in one of the most beautiful parts of South Australia.
Based in Wudinna, at the gateway of the Gawler Ranges National Park, you will be chaperoned by qualified and committed professionals, whose sole purpose is to help you deep dive into rural dentistry and experience the difference for yourself. Covering both clinical and non-clinical topics, this workshop is packed with practical tools, strategies, guidance and amazing views …. all leading you to a variety of opportunities.
- Clinical dental experience in rural SA locations
- Tailored professional and personal development program
- Facilitated introduction to professional networks and career opportunities
- Accurately assess the value of rural career opportunities – short or long term
- Create and implement systems and plans for a rewarding career in dentistry
- Improve capability to deliver long-term holistic patient outcomes, in various operating environments and situations
- Understand how to build and use health networks for positive patient outcomes
- Understand and use strategies to engage and lead high performing, multidisciplinary teams
- Understand your own characteristics, desires, benefits and potential trade-offs
- Create a practical plan to reach your definition of success
- Have fun!
Places are strictly limited.
Register your interest for a workshop now!